IBasso DC-Elite . . . The no compromise DAC/AMP with a true Stepped Attenuator
May 19, 2024 at 5:33 PM Post #451 of 456
What is the correct voltage? Some power supplies or power banks generate from 4.9 to 5.3V. What is better to choose? Does it matter? - @Paul - iBasso can you help a little here?

Tthe adapters in the last photos (female C to C and A to C and 360` C to C) turned out to be very useful for me in organizing cables on the desk, when the elite is standing vertically it is very easy to adjust the volume)
I have usb c to micro usb adapter and usb c to lighting adapter and neither one works, has someone same problem?

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
May 19, 2024 at 5:34 PM Post #452 of 456
I have usb c to micro usb adapter and usb c to lighting adapter and neither one works, has someone same problem?
Do the cables work without the adapter? I would check that.

May 19, 2024 at 5:37 PM Post #454 of 456
Yes, they work.
Then something to do with the adapter. What, I don't know. I know that apple doesn't use OTG, from what I have read.

May 19, 2024 at 6:59 PM Post #455 of 456
Then something to do with the adapter. What, I don't know. I know that apple doesn't use OTG, from what I have read.
Coming out of a latest up date, none of my cables would work with my iPhone. I finally pushed and held the button on the side of the elite and audio came back on. Perhaps this might help your situation…?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back