Lotoo Paw 6000 (2019)
Oct 24, 2019 at 9:02 PM Post #32 of 1,459
Paw 6000 have the same EQ system of the LTPGT?

PEQ is identical to LPGT; and as far as I can see the whole OS with all the settings and features is like carbon copy.

Oct 24, 2019 at 9:15 PM Post #33 of 1,459
Most likely it will not have USB out:

You are saying it based on what? Both LPGT and PAW6k have USB audio out which is working pretty good (tested it with iBasso DC01 usb dac/amp dongle).

lotoo_lpgt_vs_paw6k-x07.jpg lotoo_lpgt_vs_paw6k-x08.jpg

Oct 24, 2019 at 10:29 PM Post #34 of 1,459
Its confirmed region locked again to hike the price depending where you live.
Hong Kong will probably still be the best value then. It seems to compete well with the mainland China price and it has an English option!

PEQ is identical to LPGT; and as far as I can see the whole OS with all the settings and features is like carbon copy.

Does it have the Blackfin processor? I though that there was information (or perhaps speculation) that they use a different chip.

Oct 24, 2019 at 11:29 PM Post #35 of 1,459
Does it have the Blackfin processor? I though that there was information (or perhaps speculation) that they use a different chip.

The spec doesn't say if it still uses the same analog devices Blackfin processor, but PEQ is the same, and so does all the ATE and PMEQ presets. I mean, going through the setting feels nearly identical to LPGT. There is no XRC oversampling chip, it uses 4493 DAC, a little less power, and only DSD256 support, plus micro SD card. That's all the differences as far as I can see.

Oct 25, 2019 at 4:21 PM Post #36 of 1,459
Thanks for the reply. Paw 6000 looks very interesting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back