NiceHCK Earphones (Thoughts and impressions)
Sep 20, 2019 at 6:01 AM Post #3 of 275
nice idea after so much discussion lol

Nobody owns a Nicehck
or
The Discovery thread is used as a promo tool by Jim/Ds for NiceHck. It's called honeypotting buyers and is not abiding by the rules.
Ds said his dedicated thread got locked?
Well here it is.
Fearless doesn't get locked,
Moondrop doesn't get locked (Why would they)

Sep 20, 2019 at 6:44 AM Post #4 of 275
Good plan, I was wondering about nx7

Sep 20, 2019 at 9:14 AM Post #6 of 275
I am sure the admins will clean up the discovery thread. It should be back in business. We didnt do anything wrong in the thread imo. It is as it always been. People were posting some negtive stuff in there so they have to clean it up.

Sep 20, 2019 at 9:32 AM Post #7 of 275
I am sure the admins will clean up the discovery thread. It should be back in business. We didnt do anything wrong in the thread imo. It is as it always been. People were posting some negtive stuff in there so they have to clean it up.

I know you since I joined. Have no history whatsoever in a bad way. Zero. I look forward to trying a few of the Nice items :)

Sep 20, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #8 of 275
I look forward to them as well. If I like the db3 I have on the way, which I ordered out of basshead curiosity, I will move on to the NX7. The F3 tribryd looks interesting too but probably a bit bass light for my taste.

I have nicehck cables and some of their copper cables look like extremely good deals right now, although the existing one I have is discolored and gross.

Hopefully that issue is fixed, but you can get their 8 core basic Cooper cables for <$10. That's awesome for those of us who are fans of copper and not SPC.

Sep 20, 2019 at 10:58 AM Post #9 of 275
Skip on the F3. Its not worth the cash. It has interesting tech but unfortunately the tuning is off on that one.

I did get word that they might do a revision but I am not 100% certain. I hope they do as it actually has some potential but in this business potential dont cut it especially when your spending $220 or so to find out.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019 at 11:13 AM Post #10 of 275
Skip on the F3. Its not worth the cash. It has interesting tech but unfortunately the tuning is off on that one.

I did get word that they might do a revision but I am not 100% certain. I hope they do as it actually has some potential but in this business potential dont cut it especially when your spending $220 or so to find out.
There's one used in the classifieds for $120....

Kinda tempting, especially compared to the IMR Rah.

Would like to see them make use of the Estat drivers in a pair and see what those cost.

Sep 20, 2019 at 11:30 AM Post #11 of 275
Not bad price. Reason why it is at that price however.. Lol. I would go for the other two and skip on that one. Your better off getting some nicer cables to be honest.

Sep 20, 2019 at 5:26 PM Post #12 of 275
DB3
The matte finish is a refreshing change of pace. Includes a carry pouch, standard silicone plugs and 1 pair of double flanges

Same termination as the ZS10 Pro; which I took a couple comparison pics of
DB3 Case n Plugs.jpg
DB3 4.jpg
DB3 1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back