phatlab Sassy2 Hybrid Portable Headphone Amplifier impressions and discussion thread
Jun 25, 2019 at 2:27 PM Post #46 of 49
True. I have a couple of amps with that ability. I only meant the Phantasy II isn't 100% differential (unlike ALO's CDM or my Oriolus BA-10 with fully balanced 6-pin input and a 2.5mm output).

Also, there are SE only amps with balanced outputs for convenience like the Eleven XI Audio Broadway S or the Cavalli CTH on Massdrop. Hopefully we'll find out if the Phantasy II is similar or if it uses some kind of inverter or phase-splitter.

Yea, my EC BW2 is like that too. Based on the product description on PhatLabs’ website, it does seem like Phantasy2’s 4.4mm is SE.

Jul 8, 2021 at 3:43 PM Post #47 of 49
In case anyone is still watching this thread, shameless self plug here but this Sassy GT deserves a good home!

I honestly think this would have flown off the classifieds shelf if folks on the US side of the pond had more awareness of Phatlab :)

https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/phatlab-sassy-gt.1300/

Jan 6, 2023 at 9:57 PM Post #48 of 49
Anyone thinking of selling GT, maybe?

May 10, 2024 at 3:50 AM Post #49 of 49
Hi everyone, is the GT OK to drive lower Z/higher sensitivity planar cans ?

I also could not dig up any specs on it now strangely..removed from the company website as far as I could
see - kept getting redirected to homepage...also is the larger port 4.4" SE on it..? Which would be weird !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back